www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Monday, February 4, 2008

Ho Hum

So here I am, another stretch without my husband. I really don't enjoy being a single mom, and I know he hates being away also. The only thing we have going for us this time is this is our last move. I will be so relieved when we get the house on the market and even more relieved if we are able to get the house sold. But then comes another hard part about this whole situation. We always end up living somewhere just long enough to make great friends, then we move. This has been the case for the last 7 years. I know wonderful people all around this country, but never know if I will ever see them again. That is a very hard thing for me. I tend to get a little too attached to people. Everyone here has been so great though. Usually when people find out that we are moving again and become short timers they begin to distance themselves from us and I end up alone. Here everyone has been so nice and they are all still talking to me. Big plus for me and my kids. Better chances that I won't go crazy and have a total freak-out. May sound a little corny, but until you live it, one never know's how hard it really is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found you. . .I'm so good! I think friends should get votes in rather you move or not--

Laura D said...

yeah, we can vote to keep you and let todd freeze, ok that might be too hard on you though- but i can let you borrow my todd if you need him...