What a good day. Kids are on the mend from what seems like weeks of illnesses. Jacob is no longer puking, I have actually been able to catch up on washing the sheets, without having to throw more in the wash because of his puking, Hailey is doing much better and being so funny now (that she can breathe.) And Kaitlyn is actually waking up, getting ready for the day and doing her school work, all without being asked (by me, her teacher.) I am actually getting my "put the house on the market" touch-ups done. ........... 
Ok, scratch that, Ladd secretary just called, Hailey came to the office saying "her brain hurt when she coughed," meaning Hailey is sick yet again. I think she now has the lovely flu-bug!! Errrrrggggggg!!
Friday, February 8, 2008
Busy, busy. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ladd? I thought you were in Westwood boundaries. You must be right on the edge.
We are, but decided to put the kids in County schools since we are basically on the line where we live.
YEAH!! I'm glad you're blogging!! And I hope nothing came of the "hurt brain" cough, too!!
Post a Comment