www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Friday, September 26, 2008

Missing my friends!

It has sure been a whirlwind since we moved here. Health concerns for Hailey, Jacob and Todd. Stress beyond what I'm used to. This is one of those days that I really miss my friends from Waynesboro. Someone to call or just stop by. Planning our big get togethers or a simple playdate at the park. Troubles always seem to be around but when you have a friend by your side to laugh with or cry with it sure is easier!

2 comments:

Laura D said...

miss you too- why did you have to go so stinking far away?

Anonymous said...

We all miss you too. . .we still even talk about you, like "I wish we could go play at Jayme's house" like we are little kids. You did fit so well here. . .but I"m sure you will fit well there too~