www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What am I going to do????

Ok, Everyone knows that we have been planning a trip to Mexico for the past 8 months. It is now 1 month away and EVERYONE HAS DOGGED US. Noone is willing to watch our kids. First, Todds mom was going to watch them for us, but she now has to work. Then we were going to have his sister come and watch them for us,even willing to pay big bucks but now she won't do it. Are our kids that bad? I have no idea what we are going to do!!! So now at this point I am researching local nannies to see is I can find one, but I'm not going to hold my breath. So I guess all the working out to get myself in shape is all going to go to waste. Darn!

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

I'll watch them, they'd just need to come here. I know it's no fun to cancel a Mexico trip last minute. We were supposed to go last Oct and had to cancel in Sept. I know my kids would LOVE live in playmates for a bit. We even have the extra beds. I'm serious, if you want.