
I don't have many wants in life. I have a great family, loving husband, a beautiful house, a running car. Who needs anything else? BUT I am continuing to watch my dear hubby get all these cool gizmos through work, especially his really cool phones that beep and buzz all the time. So that was my wish for Mother Day. A phone in which I could put all my daily tasks in and have my phone beep at me when it was time to get them done. AND I GOT ONE! So I'm feeling very special right now. I now can keep up with all my WWMG e-mail while in the car driving to soccer. whoo hoo!! 
The second part of this is that my old pink razr is now...... Kaitlyn's.. Todd finally gave in and we put her on my account. She is in awww right now and was not expecting that. I don't think I have ever seen her so grateful for anything that she has gotten. She finally fits in with "everyone."
Thursday, May 15, 2008
My new cell phone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
so this is random, but I LOVE your blog paper. It is so happy. It makes me smile, so thank you.
I smile whenever I look at my page too! Thanks for the compliment!
Post a Comment