www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Tracker

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I love my boy!

Driving in the car this morning with Jacob dropping a cake off for Hailey's teachers summer birthday, Jacob asks, "Mom, is it Haileys birthday?"

"No Babe, hers was a while ago, this is for her teacher but your birthday is coming up in just a couple of weeks."

Responding in his most surprised squeeky voice, "MOM, How did you know my birthday?" I had to laugh, almost going into detail about just how moms know these things (How could I forget?) When he began answering his own question by saying, "How come moms know everything? Were you there at my birthday?"

This time I was laughing out loud, "Yes honey... I was there.." And just left it like that. Didn't want to scare the poor boy.

Why can't things stay like this forever

2 comments:

~The White family~ said...

Kids are just the best!! It makes me smile the things they say!

Mother 25 - 8 said...

Jacob. He's so precious!