
This morning Hailey had a very interesting question. Here's the conversation.
"Mom, how do cows pee?"
"Umm, out of their wee-wee."
"Where is there wee-wee?"
"Where it should be Hailey, a cow is just like a dog only bigger."
This is the part I love... "But they have that big GUTTER right there."
I was laughing so hard that I had to leave the room, so Kate had to explain that it was an Utter not gutter....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later Kate and her friend Nicole were sitting having breakfast when I walked by and looked at them.
"What was that look for Mom?"
"It was a look of love."
"oh, it looked like you were giving me 'spank' eye.."
Again me laughing, walked back into the kitchen and asked "Did you just say 'spank eye'?"
"Yea?"
Laughing even harder now.... "It's snake eye, not spank eye!!!"
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
The things they question!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That's hilarious Jayme. Loved the, "they pee where they're supposed to!"
I'm gonna use the "spank eye" on my kids...let's see if it works, they will just probably say "what's wrong with your eyes mom?"....hmmmm... I accept your tag challenge...
Post a Comment